Artists are invited to submit works for entry into our Annual HAS Volunteers Exhibition.
This our annual Volunteers Exhibition designed to offer an exhibition opportunity for all artists who have worked as a volunteer during 2018 on local cultural events. Hornsby Art Society and a number of key events on the Hornsby Arts calendar such as the Hornsby Art Prize and Remagine Exhibitions would not exist except for the dedicated work of our volunteers – this is our chance to say thanks and to give you the opportunity to showcase your artworks.
There is no fee for participating volunteers; and commission is payable to HAS only for works sold.
- Entry Form Due – Friday 15 March
- Drop off of works – Sunday 17 March, 4pm – 6pm
- Opening Night – Friday 22 March from 7pm
- Exhibition Dates – Thursday 21 March to Sunday 31 March
- Collection of works – Sunday 31 March, 4pm – 6pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY