Each year the Society includes in their programme two exhibitions for solo members, or a small group of members to stage an exhibition at Wallarobba for a fortnight.
The Society will help with staging the exhibitions, such as
- printing catalogs and labels,
- advertising through the website, emails and usual local media,
- use of Artist Sales Records (for provision of provenance to buyers) and use of Society EFTPOS and account handling
- and using the hanging team volunteers.
- The Society usual insurances will also apply, but not for loss of or damage to works.
The exhibitors will need to organise guides for the times the exhibition is open during the fortnight.
The programme for 2023 and 2024 is now full, but an application form will be posted here in July 2024 for exhibitions in 2025.
The application forms ask for a plan of the proposed exhibition with details of themes, and summary works that might be included.
Individuals or groups, all of whom must be members of the Society can make application and the committee will review these against the current year programme, and the Society aims to develop art in the Hornsby local area and select the two exhibitors.
Full explanation and details is available in this document.